Whether it’s trying to conquer mini golf, hit a golf ball for the first time or take a golf lesson to straighten that slice, Pittwater Golf Centre has you covered!
Services & Facilities
- Driving range – 41 wide bays plus hit off grass
- Specialist VIP short game area
- Golf lessons with experienced pro golfers
- 36 hole mini-golf course – fun for all ages
- Fully catered or self catered birthday parties
- Food and drinks available
- Ideal for groups and corporate events
- School and group fundraising activities
- Easy access and free parking
- Open 7 days from 8am – 9pm
- Next to Pittwater Rugby Park (via Walsh St)
Being the only driving range on the Northern Beaches, we are committed to giving our golfers somewhere to play in almost all whether the conditions. With our undercover area stopping the rain, as lights flood the range once the sun has set. The last bucket of balls at 8.15PM can keep you swinging until 9.
Our pirate themed mini golf courses welcomes all ages and skill sets, but if you’re not playing today the cafe offers a selection of meals made fresh in the kitchen, as well as hot coffee brewed by our baristas.
Our party area provides the perfect place for all sorts of functions for groups of 10 or more. Birthdays, team building, corporate functions or a celebration of your own can be catered for by us, with our food and beverage packages allowing you too make your selections and leave everything else up to us. Unless of course you would like to BYO at $2.50 per person.
Our 3 PGA certified trainers are here for individual lessons or group clinics almost all year round, including school holiday programs for the juniors. The coaches can work with all ages and skill levels, from the fundamentals of golf to getting that dream handicap.