Teed-up Management’s Message
We wish to shape the lives of young people from all walks of life, by teaching them values like integrity, respect, confidence and perseverance through the great game of golf. Our focus is to help young people prepare for success in Golf, Highschool, University and in life by creating a world class Teaching and Learning Centre.
We distinguish ourselves from other golf programs in numerous ways, and are unique in providing:
- Fully-certified Australian PGA Professionals teaching the program with over a combined total of 50 years of experience.
- Each student in both the Intermediate and Elite programs will receive a detailed recording system that provides measurable results. Included are short game sessions, short game drills and evaluation to the most important area “The Scoring Zone”.
- World Class facilities — including 3 separate facilities as our Classroom (Pittwater Golf Centre, Long Reef Golf Club and Avalon Golf Club)
- Innovative and modern teaching methodologies The most modern and up-to-date software systems for individual swing assessments
- Full Golf Course access for Juniors on Sundays at Avalon Golf Club Saturdays at Long Reef Golf Club
- A personal Handbook provided containing a detailed outline of the program and the coaching/training schedule. Skills tests, specific training and practice tasks are to be completed, and each student is also required to take individual lesson notes.
- World class club tting system (Junior Golf Products)